Whether you are a student willing to do internship or a passionate community member willing to volunteer with us, you are welcome to review the information below and fill out the request form. All volunteers and interns will go through our human trafficking awareness training prior to the start of work. In addition, volunteers and students who are interested in working as crew members on Imprisoned Show will go through 30 to 60 minutes training at the North Metro TV depending on the equipment they will like to work on.
We look forward to working with you.
Note: Positions will be open until filled
Position: Special Events Volunteers
Job Description: Special Events Volunteers are needed to help out with a variety of events that planned by The Enitan Story or events the organization will be attending for public speaking or as a vendor. (fundraisers, Empowerment Circle, Human Trafficking Awareness Training, etc.).
Volunteer must be flexible, friendly, and possess good communication skills. The shift commitment is 5 events within 6 months.
For more information on our special events and how you can volunteer, contact The Enitan Story at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7635164359. You can also look at our upcoming events page on our Events Calendar to see if you will like to volunteer at any of them.
Position: Video Editor
Job Descriptions: Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Downloading footage and Editing Imprisoned Show
- Creating promotional media for events
- Updating the website with necessary pictures, quotes, text updates, press, etc.
- Creating program device materials and documents
- Designing in-house documents
- Creating promotional material for The Enitan Story action-based projects which may require you to go to an active program and solicit direction from the participants
- Updating any and all Imprisoned Show documents
- Make DVD Copies and labels of Imprisoned Show for our guests and other Public Access Stations
- Post Videos on Youtube
- Willingness to work on a project-by-project basis
- Ability to take direction on projects, but utilize your creativity and “designers eye” to point out where you see necessary directional changes.
- Well-developed organization skills with a solid orientation to detail.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly creative and confident in editing capabilities
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and video editing software, especially Final Cut Pro.
Position: Camera Men
Position Description: Working 10 – 20 hours per month depending on production schedule. Duties include but not limited to:
- Filming Imprisoned Show at the studio
- Filming Imprisoned Show at a public function
- Filming Imprisoned Show at other venues as stipulated
- Taking pictures of guests/set during production
- Video camera operation preferred but not a must. Interested volunteers or interns will be trained.
- Strong ability to work independently or with a team
- Energetic and enthusiastic
Administration and Management:
Position Description: Working 5-10 hours per week, the Administrative Assistant supports all aspects of The Enitan Story’s operations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Take meeting minutes
- Create Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- Conduct web searches
- Maintain paper and electronic files
- General clerical duties, such as scanning, copying and mailing
- Other tasks as requested
- Administrative experience preferred
- Written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office
- Strong ability to work independently
- Energy, enthusiasm, and innovation in problem solving.
Competitive candidates should be able to commit to the position for at least three months.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com Applications will be considered as they are received, and will be accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls please.
Public Relations and Marketing
Job Type: Intern
Salary: Compensation: Small stipend to be paid at end of internship
Hours: Hours: 15-20 hours per week
Job Description: The Enitan Story program provides an excellent opportunity for students to receive hands-on experience, as well as working with the producer of Imprisoned Show. The Multi Media Intern will get specialized training and practical experience planning and executing a social media strategy on a variety of platforms.
We are looking for a student who is energetic, organized, a self-starter, detail oriented and eager to learn in a fast-paced environment. The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and maintain social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Plan, draft and post blogs, and shoot short videos for Facebook and Twitter feeds
- Actively communicate with The Enitan Story and Imprisoned Show followers.
Experience: Video production experience preferred.
Additional Info: Applicants are required to have access to a laptop and Smartphone. Competitive candidates should be able to commit to the position for at least three months.
Interns Needed: 2
Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter. This cover letter should include work and education experience, availability and desired outcomes. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grant Writing Intern or Volunteer is responsible for assisting The Enitan Story’s Grant Writer in researching and writing grant proposals, gathering and analyzing data and outcomes, and tracking information relating to grants. Specific responsibilities include:
- Complete 12 hours of volunteer and intern training to learn about organization services.
- Research grant opportunities, including funder priorities, recently funded proposals, requirements and deadlines.
- Gather and analyze data on community demographics and trends.
- Assist in writing corporate, foundation, and government grants, including online applications.
- Work all scheduled shifts.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfort with technology, including basic computer programs and internet research.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of tasks.
- Awareness of issues affecting our clients and their families.
- Awareness and respect for diversity.
- Ability to work cooperatively with volunteers and staff.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Secure financial assistance for The Enitan Story’s programs.
- Increase funds to enable The enitan Story to continue and expand direct client services.
- Learn how to align grant opportunities and agency goals.
- Gain experience in researching and writing grant proposals.
Email cover letter, resume, and short writing sample to email@example.com.
Have skills in other areas of volunteering not mentioned above contact Bukola Oriola, The Enitan Story, 1628 County Highway 10, Suite 210, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432. www.enitan.org, www.imprisonedshow.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, 763-516-4359.