OCTOBER 30, 2016 BOOK LAUNCH: Will be available on Lulu
- Do the #AllDanceOffChallenge and spread the word with the following hashtags #ALivingLabel #ALL #ALLHelpSurvivors #Empowerwomen
- There are 20.9 million survivors of human trafficking around the world – Polaris Project.
- 1 in 3 women experience domestic violence – National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
- Nearly 3 in 10 women have experienced rape – The National Domestic Violence Hotline.
- More than 200 million women and girls have undergone FGM – World Health Organization.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Engaging in the awareness of the issue of human trafficking, domestic violence, sexual assault, and Female Genital Mutilation by supporting survivor empowerment.
- Donate $21.99 for the pre-launch of A Living Label book in support of survivor empowerment in commemoration of domestic violence awareness month in October 2016.
BENEFIT FOR SURVIVORS
Survivors to receive cash gifts of $10,000 each for college or business in January, 2017, Human Trafficking Awareness month.
When we empower survivors economically:
- We help to build a stronger community against human trafficking, domestic violence, sexual assault, and FMG.
- We help survivors to turn their lives around despite the difficulties that they might have experienced
- We raise a community of leaders that build our economy as tax payers.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
We only need 60,000 people to donate $21.99 @www.enitan.org in exchange for a copy of the e-book, A Living Label to empower 100 survivors in the U.S., Nigeria, and Kenya.
Check out Nigerian celebrity, Funke Akindele’s suport of survivor empowerment with her #AllDanceOffChallenge
Instagram and Facebook:
Check out other #AllDanceOffChallenge with Bukola Oriola and others